BrioAgro is one of the high-tech startups selected to be part of the first edition of Cajamar Innova: the innovation ecosystem of Cajamar.
A fruit of this joint work, BrioAgro was one of the companies that visited the Cajamar stand at #Expoliva21, where leading experts from the #Agro-Food Sector met to talk about how to improve the use of water in olive groves for efficient use through technological innovations.
As shown in the photo from left to right, the following have been involved:
- Javier Hidalgo Moya – Specialist Technician IFAPA
- María Jiménez Ruiz – Technical and Commercial Director of Hidrosoph
- Moderating this table: Juan Carlos Gázquez – Assistant Director of Cajamar Innova
- Jose Luis Bustos Jiménez – Director of Brioagro Tech
- Saturnino González Aguilera – Director Agualytics
In the following video recorded at Expoliva21 you can see the complete session of: Technological innovations for an efficient use of water in the olive grove
We also provide a link to the #Expoliva21 section of the Cajamar Group’s Youtube Channel: cajamar.info/3udlaP4 with the videos of all the round tables organised by Cajamar.