The intelligent irrigation of BrioAgro Aqua greenhouses provides water and fertiliser when the plant needs it.
From manual to automatic
BrioAgro Aqua in greenhouses
BrioAgro Aqua obtains all the necessary information in real time thanks to the soil humidity, conductivity and temperature sensors together with information on the microclimate inside the greenhouse, i.e. relative humidity, temperature and luminosity. With all this data, together with detailed knowledge of the soil type and the phonological state of the crop, irrigation is reduced.
- The system delivers the right water and fertiliser at the right time, achieving significant savings in water consumption of between 20% and 50%.
- Greater efficiency is achieved in the fertiliser, which is applied just when the plant can assimilate it, reducing leaching to a minimum.
- We achieve energy savings, with fewer minutes of irrigation, lower electricity bills.
In addition, the system can achieve much more significant savings, as by automatically irrigating, it uses the hours of reduced electricity tariffs to provide water at a lower price.
BrioAgro Aqua is incorporated into the irrigation system by connecting to any type of solenoid valve. The controller is 12.24, AC-CD. It uses the Latch system for robotic activation of irrigation and fertigation in all sectors.
It is capable of controlling several meters, both general and fertiliser. It does not have a specific number of fertiliser tanks that it can control, we can incorporate everything necessary. Taking into account that it has level detectors.
It can also control:
- Treatment tanks.
- Pressure sensors for pipes.
- Motorised battery charging, in case of solar energy use.
- Unlimited number of sectors.
- Fertiliser pump.
- Water pump.
- Cleaning of fertiliser lines.
- Fertiliser agitation.
- Irrigation pond management.
- Pulse rain gauge.
- Access to historical irrigation data and fertilisers used in irrigation.
- Allows alternation between traditional programmed irrigation (remote control) and intelligent irrigation with sensors.
The Brioagro Aqua greenhouse system collects information both inside and outside the greenhouse. In this way, the necessary information is obtained more efficiently, so that the system can function and give a better result than simply providing data from a single area.
Inside the greenhouse
Inside it has sensors that analyse both the environment and the soil. For the environment we have sensors for Humidity, Luminosity and DPV (Deficit of Vapour Pressure). For the soil we collect data on moisture at root level, conductivity and temperature.
Outside the greenhouse
Outside the greenhouse we obtain geolocated meteorological information up to 7 days in advance. Obtaining better results. For them it has sensors for ambient temperature, relative humidity, rain forecast, wind speed and direction, and finally about cloudiness in percentage.
Access our application from your browser or download it to your mobile phone.