BrioAgro Aqua’s Intelligent Greenhouse Irrigation provides water and fertilizer before the plant needs it
Manual to Automatic
BrioAgro Aqua obtains in real time all the necessary information thanks to the sensors of the humidity, conductivity and temperature of the soil together with information of the microclimate inside the greenhouse, i.e. relative humidity, temperature and luminosity. With all these data, together with the detailed knowledge of the type of soil and the phonological state of the crop, reducing the irrigations.
- The system provides the right water and fertilizer at the right time, thus achieving significant savings in water consumption ranging from 20% to 50%
- Greater efficiency is achieved in the fertilizer, which is applied just when the plant can assimilate it, reducing their leaching as much as possible.
- We get energy savings, with less minutes of watering, less electricity bill.
In addition, the system can achieve much more significant savings, because when watering automatically, it uses the hours of reduced electricity rates to provide water at a lower price.
BrioAgro Aqua is incorporated in the irrigation by connecting to the electro-valves, any type. The controller is 12.24, AC-CD. It uses the Latch system for the robotic activation of irrigation and fertigation in all sectors.
Being able to control several meters, both general and fertilizer. It does not have a specific number of fertilizer tanks that it can control, we can incorporate everything necessary. Taking into account that it has level detectors.
It can also control:
- Tanks for treatments.
- Pressure sensors for pipes.
- Motorized battery charging, in case of solar use for power.
- Unlimited number of sectors.
- Fertilizer pump
- Water pump.
- Fertilizer duct cleaning.
- Fertilizer stirring.
- Management of irrigation rafts.
- Rain gauge by pulses
- Access to historical irrigation and fertilizer data used in irrigation.
- Allows to alternate from the traditional programmed irrigation (remote control) with the intelligent irrigation with sensors.
The Brioagro Aqua system for greenhouses, collects information both inside and outside the greenhouse. In this way the necessary information is obtained more efficiently, so that the system can operate and give a better result, than simply offering data from a single area.
Inside the Greenhouse
Inside it has sensors that analyze both the environment and the soil. For the environment we have sensors of Humidity, Luminosity and DPV(Vapour Pressure Deficit). For the soil we collect data on moisture at the root level, conductivity and temperature.
Outside the Greenhouse
Outside, we obtain geolocated weather information up to 7 days in advance. Getting better results. For them it has sensors of ambient temperature, relative humidity, rain forecast, wind speed and direction, and finally about the cloudiness in percentage.