The BrioAgro Aqua Intelligent Irrigation for olive groves provides water and fertilizer when the olive tree needs it, saving energy, water and fertilizers.
Manual to Automatic
The olive tree has been traditionally cultivated in dry land in most of the Mediterranean regions. Although the number of irrigated hectares does not stop growing every year, especially with the arrival of localised irrigation, this has generated an increase in production by avoiding periods of water stress in the olive grove.
Thanks to the drip irrigation there is an increase of production by the better use of the water, as well as the productive improvement that contributes the fertilization through the irrigation of the olive trees, that take directly to the humid roots the necessary nutrition in a dosed way for its immediate assimilation.
BrioAgro Aqua obtains in real time all the necessary information thanks to the sensors of the humidity, conductivity and temperature of the soil together with information of the microclimate inside the greenhouse, i.e. relative humidity, temperature and luminosity. With all these data, together with the detailed knowledge of the type of soil and the phonological state of the crop, reducing the irrigations.
- The system provides the right water and fertilizer at the right time, always looking for the final quality of the olive.
- It achieves greater efficiency in the fertilizer, which is applied just when the plant can assimilate it, reducing the leaching of the same.
- We get energy savings, with less minutes of irrigation, lower is the electric bill.
In addition, the system can achieve much more significant savings, because when watering automatically, it uses the hours of reduced electricity rates, which change every day. In this way, irrigation is carried out at the cheapest price of electricity, that is, even achieving a 50% reduction in electricity costs..
BrioAgro Aqua is incorporated in the irrigation by connecting to the electro-valves, any type. The controller is 12.24, AC-CD. It uses the Latch system for the robotic activation of irrigation and fertigation in all sectors.
Being able to control several meters, both general and fertilizer. It does not have a specific number of fertilizer tanks that it can control, we can incorporate everything necessary. Taking into account that it has level detectors.
It can also control:
- Tanks for treatments.
- Pressure sensors for pipes.
- Motorized battery charging, in case of solar use for power.
- Unlimited number of sectors.
- Fertilizer pump
- Water pump.
- Fertilizer duct cleaning.
- Fertilizer stirring.
- Management of irrigation rafts.
- Rain gauge by pulses
- Access to historical irrigation and fertilizer data used in irrigation.
- Allows to alternate from the traditional programmed irrigation (remote control) with the intelligent irrigation with sensors.
The Brioagro Aqua system for olive tree collects the information of the climate and the soil to offer better results. For that reason it consists of a humidity measurement at the root level. This way it indicates us the plant when it needs to take water.
In addition, we obtain geolocalized meteorological information up to 7 days in advance. Getting better results. For them it has sensors of Ambient Temperature, Relative Humidity, Forecast of rain, Speed of the wind and its direction, and finally on the cloudiness in percentage.